Monday, May 29, 2006

The Past Few Weeks


Well here it is the first one. Wow. I started this journey with a ten hour drive from Texas through New Mexico to Colorado. Ten hours later I was there. And basically from there I have gone all over the west for a job, and well I plan to continue on to Canada and then back down. Meeting people, kicking ass and climbing will and are on high priority. Oh today I sold something to a person on ebay whose last name was FUKUMOTO. How awesome is that. What if that was your ringtone on your phone. FUKUMOTO dang didang gang and such. Oh I am currently staying at Smith Rock state park and rehabbing my knee. I sleep with my axe for protection and those lonely nights until Canada.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»