Monday, December 11, 2006

NA

As I went into McAlisters (local deli) it had that same familiar smell and feel. You know, cheap food, underpaid employees and low structural integrity, good stuff. Anyways I stood behind a girl (from baylor) who had raced me in from the parking lot. I maintained my slow but eager pace and she took off at great speed. Faster is better is a common modality among the socialite. As we stood in line, for what was a long time, the aristocrat of the future kept checking her phone. I knew what was going to happen. Just as the lady at the counter began to tell her the total the girl answered her phone and completely ignored the server. She stabber a wad of money at the poor girl almost impaling the poor thing. All I could do is laugh. Then as she was walking away to go sit down I tripped her threw a brownie at her. I think the lesson was learned.

No comments: