Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dat


So, for anyone who reads this sodding blog, I now live in Vail. I have been here for almost a week. I missed Colorado. But I think I miss all my friends in Texas equally. The weather is perfect, I am acclimating beautifully. I went for a long ride yesterday, and up until two days ago, I was the only person in the area with a single speed.

Stephanie is adjusting well too. She has a room in the nicest house I have ever been in and it is right on the eagle river. She bought a roadbike yesterday and starts her job on tuesday.

I have not started work yet, and the only people I have hung out with is Stephs roommates. One girl is an old friend of mine. Sarah Langston is pretty kick ass. I am just tired of hanging out with girls and I am sick of not working. I also feel like I do not like 60% of the people up here. Yuppies and shit. But its a better number than the Baylor ratio.

Cheers

No comments: