Thursday, November 08, 2007

Been a while

I was reading over my old posts tonight and became inspired. I have not done any good writing in a while. And I am so full of emotion that it does not matter. Its funny how we all wander through this life with a little malaise. Some will not admit it. But we are all so connected to the world that we dont really take it in. I have never done better writing than when I was living in my truck. Having nothing to do but look around, talk to people, and climb. What a life that was. So full of life all the time. It makes me wonder how the early settlers felt. Or how the Indians felt every day. Did they suffer the same day to day duldrums that we did? Or did they really appreciate what they had?

I would like to believe the latter. When in nature there is no duldrum. You may be bored. But you dont have a tv or a computer to take your mind away from everything. You just have to be.

No comments: