Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tim

I wonder how Tim is doing right now? Tim is a guy that I met tonight at the SLC. The circumstances are great and thats the reason for this entry.
As me and my good friend John and Steph were leaving the Rock Gym, Stephanie began to stretch out her legs. The strecth that she chose was a good one for the old hamstring. You take your leg, cross it on your other knee, squat and stick your ass out in the air. As she was doing this when a guy came over and just had to ask. "Excuse me, I just have to ask, what is that stretch?" Legitimate question. But what I heard was "Excuse me, what an ass." I laughed so hard when I heard it. Stephanie had a very puzzled look on her face, and John didnt know what was going on. When I asked Tim if that was what he said (in a playful tone), he said"...uh... no...I said...Strectch. I was curious. I'm sorry, I am so sorry." Dont apologize I said, no big deal, shes my sister. He looked like his cat had just been run over and eaten by some flying carnivorous rat. "Because of this awkward situation I feel the need to introduce myself. My name is Tim...Bye."

It was great. I waited til he was gone to laugh. I hope he laughs about it later and I hope you get a kick out of it as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definitely got a kick out of it. when are you moving to breck? i'll be there the 1st of december.